Today we will discuss the topic "Prediction of death in the Natal Chart." This is a very "dangerous" topic for an astrologer. If you do it on request - be prepared for the fact that a person will still remain unhappy. Often people ask about death, but they are not ready to receive an answer. They will be disappointed even if you say that a person will live 116 years. So always ask why a person needs to know this.
Many astrologers avoid the prediction of death, because in order to predict death, one must have a good understanding of astrology. It is important to be able to correctly interpret the position of the planets in dynamics rather than statics. It is also important to look at the positions of the planets from a bird's eye view, otherwise you will see death in the same horoscope almost every year.
We will make predictions for life expectancy by Jyotish. There are so many predictive techniques in the Indian horoscope, many of which are being studied by our students at the Ashvini Astrology School. We have a course of professional predictions “Prediction Formula”, where we analyze each event in the horoscope, how to predict it with at least 3–4 different techniques. Let us dwell on one of them.
To determine death today, we use the Wimshottari Dasha predictive system. This is such a system of planetary periods, designed for 120 years. These 120 years are unevenly divided between the planets, there are also sub-periods. Horoscope analysis for life expectancy.
Before proceeding with predictions of life expectancy, you must:
1. Collect accurate information for compiling a person’s horoscope, and, if possible, compile horoscopes of his relatives, which can also be used to track negative events. But this will only work if the owner of the Natal Chart has a close relationship with these relatives. And if a person, for example, does not communicate with his father for a long time, then the Natal Chart of his father will not give us anything.
2. Determine whether there is an indication of a short life (premature death, violent death) in the 1st, 3d and 8th houses. The first house shows the health of a person, his physical body. For example, if Lagneshа (the owner of the the first house) is in the fall, you should understand that this can shorten life expectancy.
1. The 8th house is an indicator of life expectancy. The presence of Mars in the 8th house indicates the possibility of sudden premature death (injury, accident). Planets also work in the fall (nicha) in the 8th house.
2. If the owner of the 8th house is in the 1st house and it is Mars or Saturn, or the lord of the 8th aspects the 1th house /the lord of the 1st house, then this also indicates a reduction in life. During periods of such planets, health may be injured, or a person may be on the verge of life and death. Any planet in the 8th house of the Natal Chart is an indication of death ahead of time. It is favorable when the 8th house is empty.
3. If the owner of the 8th house gives an aspect to the owner of the 1st house or is with the owner of the 1st house, these provisions can be harmful to human health.
4. The spoiled 3rd house will also undermine human health and reduce life expectancy in the Natal Chart, since the 3rd house is the 8th from the 8th house.
5. In the 1st house there are aggressive planets (Mars, Saturn, Rahu, Sun) or weak planets in the fall. This is also an indication of the threat to life during periods of these planets.
6. We look, whether there are such planets in conjunction with Lagnesha. If there is, it means harm to health, which indirectly reduces life expectancy.
6. We determine the aspects of the owner of the 1st house and of the 1st house. Aspects of malefics reduce the number of years and give a tendency to disease. Always collect the full picture and do not judge by one factor. If you saw the aspect of Saturn on the 1st house, then this alone will not kill you. But if, for example, there are several factors ... The ruler of the 1st house in the fall, under the aspect of one of the malefics and in the 1st house there is a falling planet - then yes, you can be afraid for your old age.
7. We look where the owner of the 6th, 8th and 12th houses is. If these planets are in the 1st house, stand together with the owner of the 1th house, or aspect it, then you need to understand that health is being destroyed. Even if these planets are of a good nature or in exaltation, this does not save us from their hostile influence. The more aspects of the first house and the ruler of the 1st house from the rulers of the 6th, 8th, 12th, the stronger the defeat of life expectancy and health.
8. The retrograde host of the 1st house indirectly suggests that there may be a chronic disease.
It is good when the 6th, 8th, 12th houses are empty, and their leaders are in a neutral position. If there are many planets concentrated in the 6th, 8th, 12th houses, this suggests that life expectancy can be reduced. The planet in the fall in these houses says that there will be trials and sufferings that relate to the questions of the 6th, 8th, 12th houses. It is necessary to look at what periods of Wimshottari Dasha is going on right now, as this will show when exactly the suffering will come.
We turn to the John Kennedy’s Natal Chart, look at his murder (violent death) in the Natal Chart. Most of all he was famous for his death, however paradoxical it sounds.
John Kennedy's ascendant sign is Virgo, therefore, Mercury is the owner of the Natal Chart. Mercury is located in the 8th house and this is the first sign of a short life.
Mars is also in the 8th house in its sign, the sign of Aries. Despite the strong position of Mars, this does not make the 8th house safer. Here, on the contrary, a strong Mars becomes even more evil. Mars here harms the ruler of the 1st house, that is, it directly indicates an accident or violent death of the ruler of the 1st house.
The location of Mercury in the 8th house often becomes an indicator of a person who will be known throughout the world. Saturn is the owner of the 6th house in the John Kennedy’s Natal Chart aspects the 1st house and the ruler of the 1st house. When the murder occurred, the period of Jupiter and the subperiod of Saturn went on. Here Saturn spoils the 1st house and the ruler of the 1th house, which means it can cause death.
In the birth horoscope we see 2 falling planets in the 4th and the 10th houses (Rahu in Sagittarius and Ketu in Gemini). This does not add to positive trends. To assess the influence of Saturn, you need to consider its position also in additional horoscopes.
In D9, explaining the main one, Saturn is in the 12th house of losses and death, and is the owner of the 6th house of accidents and illnesses.
In D3 (remember that the 3rd house is the 8th from the 8th?) Saturn is a yoga karaka, but experiences the aspect of Mars from the 8th house, which indicates an accident in the period of Saturn or Mars. In general, almost always the planet during which a person dies is aspected by the owner of the 8th house or stands inside the 8th in D9, D3 and D12.
In D12 (dividing each zodiac sign into 12 parts), Saturn is in the 1st house and is the owner of the 6th house of accidents, which brings the energy of the 6th house to the first. Pay attention to the 8th house in D12, there Mercury is in the fall. It shortens life expectancy.
In D9, the owner of the 7th house is located along with the falling planet, i.e. hit. All this in small steps leads to great tragedy.
In D9, we again see the position of Mars and Mercury in the 8th house, however, Mercury is in exile, plus the owner of the 8th house is in the 1th house (this gives a tendency to injuries and accidents). When the period of the ruler of the 8th house comes, it is most likely that death may occur or the person will be on the verge of life and death.
John Kennedy was shot dead at the beginning of the Jupiter period. The position of Jupiter in the 9th house at first glance seems safe, but Jupiter is at zero degrees in the nakshatra Krittika. The symbol of this nakshatra is a knife, which indicates problems with childbirth or problems with the law, as well as the danger of injuries from weapons.
Mercury (the owner of the 1th house) is also located in Krittika, which enhances the effect. In Kennedy’s Natal Chart, Jupiter aspects one house. When the planet aspects the 1st house or the owner of the 1st house, it is directly related to the well-being of a person, as well as to his health.
Let’s consider Jupiter in fractional maps.
In D9, Jupiter is in the fall, and also aspects the 1st house (the 9th aspect from itself), which destroys health.
In the dynamics of the horoscope, a planet is in the fall, aspecting the 1st house, speaks of negative changes regarding health and physical well-being and often indicates a serious illness, accident or death during its period. In the horoscope D3, Jupiter is the owner of the 8th house and is in the 1st house. Also a destructive effect on the human body.
In D12, Jupiter is the owener of the 8th house of death and gives an aspect to the owner of the 1st house (the 7th aspect from himself). The combination is repeated with small variations once in a while.
The conjunction of Jupiter with the exalting moon in Taurus suggests that death will make man famous. When we encounter such a sad combination in the horoscopes of ordinary people, this may indicate that circumstances and deaths will be so unusual or terrible that they will be widely covered in newspapers and TV throughout the country.
If you study Vedic astrology, then be sure to study fractional charts, as well as forecasts and horoscopes in dynamics. Not a single detective compares with watching a horoscope unfold in forecasts.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel to get more useful information.